domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012

HALLOWEEN

Hi, everyone!
Are you ready to celebrate Halloween? Anyway, here you are different games and some videos about it. Just click on the images and enjoy your Halloween.


October 31st is Halloween. How much do you know about this old festival? Take the quiz.


There are strange things in the dark, dark wood. Click on the cats to find out what is hidden in the dark, dark house!



Do you know Clifford? Clifford is a lovely dog and he celebrates Halloween too. Watch this video and have fun!


3 comentarios:

  1. I´m sick and I can not go to school.
    I´m dying to know my english exam grade.
    Bhy.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Don´t worry, Ricardo. You passed your exam. I hope you get better soon and so you can see it.
    Happy Halloween!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. HELLO!!!!!!!!
    I love Halloween!!!!
    My favourite Halloween character is the werewolf.

    ResponderEliminar